Saturday, September 8,2018
OPEN HOUSE 9am – 3pm
(Rain date Sunday September 9th)
- There will be no ferry transportation from the mainland to Faulkner’s Island this year.
- A water taxi will transport private boaters that anchor west of the island from 9am until 3pm
- To hail water taxi – Charly More – Channel 68
- NO private vessels will be allowed into the island boat basin at any time.
- Kayaks, canoes, dinghies and other small vessels will be permitted to beach their crafts just north of the island boat basin from 9am to 3pm
- This is a joint venture of The US Fish and Wildlife Service, The US Coast Gaurd, and Faulkner’s Light Brigade
- Safety is our primary concern. Inclement weather and/or high seas will cancel the event.
CANCELATION INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED ON THE FLB FACEBOOK PAGE
Eric Emanuelson – 203-314-6996
Financial donations are very much appreciated from ALL guests, this is a fundraiser for the Faulkner’s Light Brigades Mission of Restoration and Maintenance of the historic Lighthouse.